Looking back on 2007...wow...I am so thankful for family, friends, opportunities.
2007 has been so prosperous...
-now freelancing as actor/teacher/producer... and loving it so much!
-started teaching acting at CAP 21
-started teaching Voice/Speech at Stella Adler
-played a lead role in a feature film, Themes and Intermissions
-co-produced and acted in off-Broadway production of HARVEST by David Wright Crawford... one of the most amazing theatrical endeavors I think I've ever been a part of.
-have a newly remodeled kitchen with a dishwasher! ;-)
-and in general... getting out of my way more and more to let me be... me.
Thank you to my dear, sweet husband and best friend for your never ending love and support. Thank you to my family and friends. Thank you for struggles so that I may appreciate the joy in life. Thank you for laughter and for tears. And thank you for more possibilities than I know what to do with. Now, I just pray for clarity and strength.
2007 was an amazing year. I am open to whatever 2008 has to offer. Exited about what's in store. And oh, so thankful.....
"May peace fill all the empty spaces around you
And in you, may contentment answer all your wishes.
May comfort be yours, warm and soft like a sigh.
And may the coming year show you that every day
is really a first day, a new year.
Let abundance be your constant companion,
so that you have much to share.
May mirth be near you always,
like a lamp shining brightly
on the many paths you travel.
May you be true love."
-Author Unknown
No comments:
Post a Comment